One of my favorite artists, David Delamare. When I was a little girl and I saw some of his mermaid prints I dreamed of having one on my wall someday. What I loved about his depiction of these sea ladies was how real they seemed, not contrived like Ariel or the mer-people in Peter Pan, yet not frightening like the ones from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Just perfect
Please could you stay awhile to share my grief
For its such a lovely day
To have to always feel this way
And the time that I will suffer less
Is when I never have to wake
Wandering stars, for whom it is reserved
The blackness of darkness forever x
☽◯☾ NYCTOPHILICWITCH’S 4000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY ☽◯☾
To show my gratitude for all the positivity and knowledge my followers have given me, I bestow to you guys my 2nd giveaway.
☽ THE GIVEAWAY WILL INCLUDE:
- A wooden box
- An om chakra bracelet handmade by me
- 4 stones including: clear quartz, kyanite, lilac amethyst, and smoky quartz
- clear quartz pendulum accompanied by its bag (not shown)
- Two books: Encylopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham and The Book of Runes by Ralph H. Blum
- Three corked bottles
- Rider Waite tarot deck (may not be the exact deck shown) NOT MY PHOTO.
- You must be following ME (nyctophilicwitch).
- Reblog this post as much as you like, but spammers WILL be disqualified. Be reasonable with your reblogs.
- This giveaway is open worldwide .
- Likes do not count.
- NO GIVEAWAY ACCOUNTS.
- You must be willing to give out your address (if you’re underage you need your parent’s permission).
This giveaway ends on August 10th, 2014
DISCLAIMER: This giveaway is in no way associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr).
*sees a dog* *gasps loudly*
shit thought this was lettuce for so long just now ella go to bed
The list of things that turn me on is forever growing and would probably surprise a lot of you.
She looked perfectly into the camera.
Impulse Cosmetics - $6.99